We are a small and friendly team looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us with our work in standing up for the Buckinghamshire countryside. There are many ways you can get actively involved:
- Planning help - we need people who can monitor planning applications, visit sites and talk to local people about their concerns and reflect that back to the branch
- Events help - we run and exhibit at a variety of events and farmers markets during the year and always need people to help organise these.
- Supporting the Branch Manager with office tasks for a half or full day a week in the office in Monks Risborough. Opportunities include helping with projects, campaigns and mailings, and dealing with enquiries.
- Marketing help - we are looking for people to help raise awareness of our work and support us in recruiting and communicating with local members.
- Volunteers with specialist interests form campaigning groups, sit on steering groups, meet with MPs, councillors and planning officers and conduct research.
We are also looking to fill a variety of specific roles, including an exciting opportunity for a Housing and Planning Specialist and Social Media Volunteer (role descriptions in the links below).
Social Media Volunteer
What’s in it for you?
- Develop new skills and use your existing experience.
- Make a positive difference to the countryside both locally and nationally.
- Meet like-minded people and be part of a friendly and active group.
- Attend local and national CPRE activities, events and workshops.
The Campaign to Protect Rural England is an equal opportunities employer.