Leave a gift in your will
Remember the countryside with a gift in your will and let it live on
The woods where we built our dens. The meadows where we lay for picnics. The views that have simply taken our breath away.
We need to protect, nurture and cherish our countryside so it can thrive in the future – for nature and every person who calls it their home or their haven. Leave a gift in your will to CPRE and you’ll help the English countryside to live on.
How to enhance and protect the countryside with a gift in your will
It’s easy to leave a gift in your will and you can always change your mind. Just let your wishes be known to your solicitor when you make or update your will, and give them these details:
- CPRE Buckinghamshire registered charity number: 1163356
- Our address: CPRE Buckinghamshire, 6 Centre Parade, Place Farm Way, Monks Risborough, HP27 9JS
Our promises to you
- Your legacy will be in capable hands. We’ve been successfully enhancing, promoting and protecting our beautiful countryside since 1926, and we’ll continue to work in your name for many more generations.
- We appreciate any gift of any size, and we’ll use our expertise to ensure your legacy will make a lasting impact.
- We’ll always treat you and your wishes with respect and confidentiality.
- If you have any queries about leaving a gift in your will to CPRE, our staff will always be available.